New Breithaupt 3031 GEKOM N Pro Basic Stratum Compass with mirror and clinometer to measure azimuth of dip and angle of dip in one step.
- Stratum measurements can be taken according to the method of Prof. Dr. Clar (two-circle compass, azimuth of dip and angle of dip of plains or linear features can be determined inone single operation)
- Vertical circle (dip measuring) with 5° graduation, reading by estimation1°, visible from above, the azimuth of dip and angle of dip can be read at a glance
- Dip measuring range 270°
- Automatic arresting compass needle when needle is not in use
- Azimuth circle with 2° graduation, 1° by estimation
- Inclination adjustable
- Declination adjustment ±60°
- Circular spirit level
- Mirror for observing needle during sighting process and intergratedball clinometer with 2°graduation, 1° by estimation, range ±90° (only No. 3031 GEKOM N Pro – Breithaupt Basic Stratum Compass)
- Waterproof high quality one-piece housing made of light metal
- Cordua case included
- Dimensions (closed): 2.8″ (72mm) x 3.5″ (x90mm) x .85″ (21.5mm)
- Weight: .6 lbs (270g)
- Made in Germany
Breithaupt Kassel was founded in 1762 in Germany and has been headed under the Breithaupt family name for 8 generations. This long span within the business has resulted in Breithaupt Kassel developing many exemplary achievements which have since become industry standards in the fields of mining, surveying, forestry and geology. Within the company, an operation and code of ethics results in strict production inspections after each manufacturing operation guarantee a consistently high standard of quality in accordance with international regulations. Ensuring that you will receive only the best instrument, nothing less. Within this section you will be able to view a moderate range of Breithaupt Kassel which we offer, most suitable for geological and surveying use, but have uses outside of these industries as well.