The Breithaupt optical hand clinometer NECLI has four different graduations (4009 / percent; reduction/360°), is liquid-damped with simultaneous reading of target and scale in eyepiece, circle dia. 46 mm, measuring accuracy± 0,2°, complete in plastic pouch with carrying cord.
The main components of the Breithaupt optical hand clinometer NECLI are a refracted ray telescope and a transparent graduated circle, positioned in the image plane of the telescope. The circle is oriented by a pendulum to the direction of gravity regardless of the inclination of the tele scope. Oscillations of the circle ari: liquid damped to assure instant measuring without loss of time. Since the circle is fully enclosed, measurements are not affected by wind.
Two of these graduations and the image of the object appear simultaneously in the field of view of the telescope. The centesimal graduation and the graduation in per cent appear in the first position (eyepiece I. h. side), while the sexagesimal and the reduction scale appear in the second position (eyepiece r. h. side). The graduations are marked by symbols, thus eliminating confusion.
- The graduations appear in the field of view of the telescope simultaneously with the image of the object, thus facilitating a direct
- Fast precise reading of scales and target due to liquid damping and precision of circle.
- The circle of the optical hand clinometer is provided with four different graduations (4009 / per cent; reduction/360°), each applicable for surveys according to respective Measuring of the inclination with either sexagesimal (360°) or centesimal (4009) graduation.
- Determination of heights (e.g. buildings, trees), distances and inclinations with graduation in per
- Reduction of inclined distances to the horizontal with graduation in 100 (1-cos h).
- Automatic levelling with zero NECLI supplied with detailed instruction manual, listing numerous examples of application.
- High measuring accuracy (± 0,2°)
- Insensitive against
Optical hand clinometer with four different graduations (4009 / percent; reduction/360°) liquid-damped with simultaneous reading of target and scale in eyepiece, circle dia. 46 mm, measuring accuracy± 0,2°, complete in plastic pouch with carrying cord.
|Graduation of circle Scales||46 IIlm dia|
|360°/400 9||± 90°1± 100^9|
|Percent scale||± 150°/o|
|± 20% up to ± 120%||2%|
|± 120% up to ± 150%||5%|
|Reduction scale||± 50|
|0 up to ± 0.1||± 0.02|
|± 0.1 up to ± 1||± 0.1|
|± 1 up to ± 5||± 0.2|
|±5 up to ± 20||± 0.5|
|± 20 up to ± 50||± 1|
|Measuring accuracy||+ 0.2°|
|Weight||0.350 kg (0.77 lbs)|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 8 x 4.6 cm (3.4” x 3.1” x 1.8”)|
There are no reviews yet.