A compact sighting compass with mirror and clinometer provide confidence for advanced navigation and orienteering.
- Dimensions: 2.9” x 3.9” x 0.8” | 7.4 x 9.9 x 2cm
- Weight: 2.2 oz | 62 g
- Resolution: 2˚
- TruArc™ Global Needle tilts up to 20˚ for balanced use world wide
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north
- Meridian lines on vial assist during pre-trip planning when aligning with map grid lines
- Inch/millimeter scales for accurate and effective map work
- Sighting mirror and sighting line integrated into the cover. Align for the most accurate bearings, whether taking or following a bearing
- Clinometer with 2˚ resolution for measuring slope angle or gauging heights of passes, peaks or trees
- High visibility cling for enhanced performance in low light; can be removed to facilitate map use
- 2˚ resolution azimuth ring provides accurate readings
- Made in the USA in Riverton, WY
There are no reviews yet.