The SILVA Ranger 2.0 is for experienced users and professionals. The Ranger 2.0 has been a global leader when it comes to accuracy, precision and durability for many years. The SILVA Ranger 2.0 comes with two completely new features: a Slope angle card and a Distance lanyard. The slope angle card is great both for detecting avalanche risk and for determining how challenging your journey will be. By knowing the slope angle, you can also judge any extra distance that you need to go due to the angle of the slope. The distance lanyard has two scales on it; 1:25, and 1:50, which facilitates to measure the distance of your hike. The lanyard is soft and bendable for easy to placement directly along your route on the map. If the terrain demands for a mirror sighting compass, Ranger 2.0 is your optimal companion.
- Slope card for measuring slope and extra distance
- Detachable distance lanyard (1:24k, 1:25k, 1:50, 1:62.5k) is soft and bendable lanyard with scales. Easy to place directly on to your route on the map
- Map measuring scales 1:25k, 1:50k, 1:24k USGS scale, mm, inch (1/20th), GPS scales
- DryFlex™ Rubber grip for easy handling of the compass/great grip
- Built in adjuster for magnetic declination based on location
- Mirror sighting with sighting hole for determining direction over long distances
- Night use / luminous markings enable night time navigation up to 4 hours once activated by daylight/flashlight
- Robust material Withstands tough treatment and conditions
- Magnifying lens for precision map work
- Dimensions:64mm x 110mm x 17mm – Weight: 86g
There are no reviews yet.