Collapsible, lightweight Jacob’s Staff with 25cm markings and indicators for 1.5m extension, compatible with the OmniSlope or Ball & Socket Mount for transits. Also offers the security of a hiking staff, and the steadiness for sharp photography and accurate geological measurements. The three pole adjustment allows for a height range from 25.5″ to 62.5″, making this a great length for eye-level action.
- Jacob’s staff measurement markings for accurate geological measurements.
- Adjustable from 25.5 to 62.5”.
- Three-section, aluminum construction
- Standard +/- 20 thread with EVA Cap
- Compatible with Brunton OmniSlope threads and Ball & Socket Transit
- Comfortable EVA handle
- Removable rubber trekking tip cover and a strong carbide tip.
- Adjustable comfort wrist strap