The AMS Carbon Steel Mud Auger has a 5/8″ thread and utilizes a laser-cut, open cylinder design for easy removal of heavy, wet, or clay soils. Auger down to a depth of five feet in just two minutes – even in the hardest soils!
The AMS Carbon Steel Mud Auger features two openings in the cylinder wall to facilitate emptying as well as wider spaced bits than the AMS regular soil auger to ease entry of sticky soils.
- Carbon Steel Bit for regular sampling applications.
- Traditional thread-on features 5/8”-11 NC threaded pin coupling.
- Stainless steel cylinders, 6-7” long. Overall auger length is approximately 12-17”
- Heat-treated, high-steel bits with tungsten carbide hard-surfaced edges
- This system of augers, cross handles, and extensions use threaded joints to form solid connections between linked items.
Please make sure any AMS samplers you intend to use together share a common connection type. Click here for information on the AMS connection types.
There are no reviews yet.