The Signature Series thread design allows connection and disassembly with only 1-1/2 turns, significantly faster than with thinner thread designs. Because the threads are thicker and more durable than traditional threads, they can also withstand tough use in the field.
The AMS Signature Series Mud Auger utilizes a laser-cut, open cylinder design for easy removal of heavy, wet, or clay soils. It has two openings in the cylinder wall to facilitate emptying as well as wider spaced bits than the AMS regular soil auger to ease entry of sticky soils.
Signature Series Features:
- High carbon steel teeth with tungsten carbide hard surface edges
- Stainless steel cylinder and carbon steel bail
- Rounded bail design is easier to use
- Cylinder holds nearly 10% more soil than standard AMS augers
- Smooth welds enable easier augering and cleaning
- Extensions plated with yellow zinc coating for rust resistance
- Quick-spin threaded connection allows connection & disassembly with only 1-1/2 turns
Please make sure any AMS samplers you intend to use together share a common connection type. Click here for information on the AMS connection types.
There are no reviews yet.