Standard Test Tube or Vials contained within the drum during operation minimize exposure of moving parts and contain spillage. Rotation speed is continuously variable between 0—20rpm and the vibration amplitude of the feeder is variable as well. All adjustments are controlled and displayed on the touch screen. The unique, digitally controlled stepper motor turns a toothed belt and cogged drive wheel. Speed control is very accurate, with no slippage under typical loads.
A separate motor operates the vibratory feeder at 60Hz frequency and digitally controlled variable amplitude. A “sleep” mode conserves power when the unit is not operating. The main power supply voltage automatically sensed, allowing for any AC input from 85—264V, and 47—63Hz single phase.
Spin riffling is the method of choice for sampling accuracy and reliability for dry, free flowing particles. This unit will virtually eliminate operator error and bias associated with other types of sampling devices.
The RX-230 Spinning Riffler includes a sixteen-port dividing head, a set of sixteen standard tube sample vessels, a sample drum to contain the vessels and a hopper plate for positioning the vessels in the drum. All of these parts are available as replacement parts.
- Isolated motor and vibrator promote safe, quiet operation
- Touch screen controller displays rotation speed and vibration level for optimal control
- Optional Threaded Vials make capping of sample quick and easy with minimal handling required
- Spinning Riffler
- Power cord for standard North-American outlet configurations
- Sixteen-port Dividing Head
- Sixteen Standard Test Tube Sample Vessels
- Enclosed Sample Drum with stainless steel plate holds sample vessels
|Hopper Capacity||61in³ (1L)|
|Revolutions per Minute||0—20rpm|
|Electrical||115V-240V, 50-60hz, 1 Phase, 2.5Amps|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 20.5 x 23in (330 x 521 x 584mm), WxDxH|
|Estimated Shipping Weight||79.0lb (35.83kg)|