The W. S. Tyler, Ultrasonic Sieve Cleaner is specially designed to provide a safe and effective means for cleaning test sieves. The compact and portable standard unit operates on 110 volt, 60 cycle current. The unit requires little, if any, maintenance.
The cleaner produces ultrasonic vibrations in a cleaning fluid bath, which cause contaminants to become dislodged from both the sieve frame and media. Vibrations up to 40,000 per second (40 kHz) are transmitted to the cleaning solution. Cleaning times range from 5-15 minutes. The unit will clean one 8″ (200 mm) diameter full height test sieve at a time.
- Dimensions: 23″ wide x 20.5″ deep x 23″ high, 12 lbs
- 115V & 220V motors available
- 8″ or 200mm diameter test sieves only
- Compact and portable
- Stainless steel oscillation tank
- Built-in timer
- Solution not included (mild detergent recommended)