ASC Laboratory Lapidary Core Drill System
Manufactured in the USA by ASC Scientific
To place an order or for more information on this product please fill out the form below.
The ASC Model LB-01 Laboratory Core Drill System is designed for taking core subsamples of geological hand samples and cores in the laboratory. It consists of a heavy-duty floor standing drill press, fitted with a water swivel, recirculating water system and heavy duty vise to hold the sample being drilled. The water swivel can hold diamond core bits of diameters 1/2″ to 2″ and greater.
- Heavy-Duty Floor Standing Drill Press
- Water Swivel securely attached to Drill Press via Morse Taper
- Water Swivel can hold Core Bits of various diameters
- Re-Circulation System for Water Coolant
- Heavy-Duty Vise to hold Sample being drilled
- 110V / 60Hz or 220 V / 50 HZ available