µMAG Hand-Held Fluxgate Magnetometer
µMAG Data Sheet
The µMAG series is the premiere, handheld instrument for the precision measurement of the vector components of weak static and low frequency magnetic fields. The superior stability, linearity and accuracy of the μMAG, compared to Hall Effect or Magnetoresistance base instruments, make it the only choice for high quality low magnetic field measurements and best choice for general purpose magnetometer applications.
To place an order or for more information on this product please fill out the form below.
- 1 nT (0.01 mG Resolution)
- 0.5% Basic Accuracy Traceable to NIST.
- Three Full Scale Ranges: 2000, 200 and 20 mG.
- 3 1/2 Digit LCD Display.
- Analog Output for Data Recording.
- 400 Hz Bandwidth.
Four Different Models
- µMAG-01 has a dedicated longitudinal probe.
- µMAG-02 has a dedicated transverse probe.
- uMAG-01N and uMAG-02N include controls for canceling the ambient field so that small changes in the field can be detected and accurately measured.