Light, Compact, Durable and Affordable
The Geoscope Pro mirror stereoscope is constructed from tough and durable ABS plastic, chrome surface mirrors and crown glass lenses making it suitable for the rigors of field and office work. Used by Professionals around the world for its light and compact construction, quality and price.
The Geoscope Pro mirror stereoscope includes:
- 4X Binocular Eyepiece
- 1.2X Magnification Eyepiece
- Parallax Wedge
- Carry Case
- Materials: Tough, durable ABS plastic for all parts.
- Mirrors: Surface coated long lasting chrome mirrors give crystal clear images.
- 4X Binocular Eyepiece: 2.75 diopter X 8mm. Field of view 12.5 degrees.
- 1.2X Eyepiece: Plano convex lenses. Crown Glass lenses.
- Size In use: 210mm high, 170mm wide and 590mm long.
- Size in Storage: 350mm long, 170mm wide and 60mm high.
- Coverage: Covers the entire 60% overlap of aerial photos.
- Storage: Comes with an ABS plastic container.
- Parallax wedge: Has 5 scales around edges and allows measurement of irregular shapes and height.
- Weight: 1.6kg (3.3lb)