KT-20 Magnetic Susceptibility/Conductivity/Density Meters
The KT-20 is a handheld instrument capable of measuring the magnetic susceptibility, conductivity or density of a sample. Its modular design provides users the ability to employ different sensors that are of an optimal frequency for either magnetic susceptibility or conductivity. The sensors are available in circular and rectangular designs and can easily be interchanged, allowing the KT-20 to measure smaller or larger sized samples or cores. Density measurements can also be obtained from the KT-20 providing more information about the sample. A picture, audio note, text note and GPS coordinates can also be added to the measurement to increase the amount of information one can attach to each record to improving archiving.
For pricing information on this product please fill out the form below.
· Three available models: a dedicated magnetic susceptibility meter, dedicated conductivity meter, or a combined magnetic susceptibility/conductivity meter.
· Interchangeable dual- and single-frequency sensors in circular and rectangular designs.
· High Sensitivity for magnetic susceptibility (1 x 10-7 SI) and conductivity (0.1 S/m).
· Density measurements using the KT-20 with the accessories provided with the system.
· Data profiles displayed in real-time while scanning.
Built-in high resolution camera to capture pictures of samples.