SPECIAL PRICING AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS PLACED OVER THE PHONE. CALL NOW FOR A DISCOUNT!
***FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BRUNTON TRANSITS WHEN PURCHASED AS FULL PRICE***
Brunton has utilized the best in modern materials and manufacturing techniques to create the ComPro 90, the first all new Brunton in over 90 years. It has all of the features that have made Brunton the world’s most popular pocket transit, plus numerous improvements. It features a rare earth magnet, the patented “International” needle suspension, magnetic dampening, waterproof construction, improved lift mechanism and lightweight state-of-the-art molded composite compass body. It comes complete with leather carrying case and is available with 0-360 deg. or 0-90 quadrant graduations. Includes a leather case with belt loop and instruction manual.
- Patented international needle suspension
- Improved lift mechanism with highly visible vials
- True non-magnetic patented composite plastic body
- No-shift declination adjustment
- Long lasting hinges & non-chip plastic exterior
- 2-3/4” x 3-1/8” x 1-3/16”
- Horizontal angles: 0-360° (Azimuth) or 0-90°(Quadrants), graduated to 1°
- Vertical angles: ±90°, vernier reading to 10 minutes, ±100% grade, 5% divisions
- Weight: 5.7oz
- Includes a leather case with belt loop and instruction manual