The ASC Model LB-01 Laboratory Core Drill System is designed for taking core subsamples of geological hand samples and cores in the laboratory. It consists of a heavy-duty floor standing drill press, fitted with a water swivel, recirculating water system and heavy duty vise to hold the sample being drilled. The water swivel can hold diamond core bits of diameters 1/2″ to 2″ and greater.
- Heavy-Duty Floor Standing Drill Press
- Water Swivel securely attached to Drill Press via Morse Taper
- Water Swivel can hold Core Bits of various diameters
- Re-Circulation System for Water Coolant
- Heavy-Duty Vise to hold Sample being drilled
- 110V / 60Hz or 220 V / 50 HZ available